Last Updated on August 7, 2022 by Administrator
Timothy Carhart Wiki
Timothy Carhart is an American actor, born on December 24, 1953 in Washington, D.C., United States. He also starred in the 1992 Broadway revival of A Streetcar Named Desire. His film appearances include Pink Cadillac (1989), Thelma & Louise (1991), and Beverly Hills Cop III (1994). He well known for his starring role in the CBS drama Island Son (1989–90) and has had recurring roles in CSI: Crime Scene Investigation (2000–03) and 24 (2002).
Timothy Carhart Biography
Carhart attended junior high and high school in Evanston, Illinois. He travelled to Izmir and Ankara in Turkey, and to Verdun in France, before returning to the US and studying theater.
Carhart made his TV acting presentation in NBC’s 1978 smaller than usual arrangement The Awakening Land. All through the 1980s, Carhart showed up on a few TV arrangements, including Alfred Hitchcock Presents, Miami Vice and Crime Story. Carhart additionally showed up in two scenes of the wrongdoing dramatization Spenser: For Hire. In 1989, Carhart had a repetitive job on the show arrangement Thirtysomething and was a customary on the CBS therapeutic dramatization arrangement Island Son.
Carhart has shown up on various sci-fi indicates incorporating into 1991 where he showed up in Quantum Leap, the time travel arrangement featuring Scott Bakula and Dean Stockwell. Soon thereafter he showed up as Lieutenant Commander Christopher Hobson in the fifth-season debut of Star Trek: The Next Generation, “Reclamation (Part 2)”. In 1995, Carhart was a visitor star on the generally well-known sci-fi arrangement The X-Files, showing up as Virgil Incanto in the scene “2Shy”. Other TV programs on which Carhart visitors featured amid the 1990s incorporate Midnight Caller, Empty Nest, Roseanne, The Young Riders, L.A. Law, Law and Order, Strange World and Profiler.
Carhart showed up in a few made-for-TV motion pictures amid the 1990s, including Call Me Anna (1990), Quicksand: No Escape (1992) Smoke Jumpers (1996), America’s Dream (1996) and Before Carhart Wakes (1998). Carhart likewise featured in two smaller than normal arrangements from CBS, In a Child’s Name (1991) and Gone in the Night (1996).
Somewhere in the range of 2000 and 2003, Carhart assumed the common job of Eddie Willows on the hit CBS wrongdoing show CSI: Crime Scene Investigation in four scenes. In 2002, he had a repetitive job on the hit Fox arrangement 24, playing Assistant NSA head Eric Rayburn in four scenes. Carhart has additionally shown up on shows, for example, The Practice, UPN’s The Twilight Zone, Frasier, Judging Amy, Standoff and a 2007 scene of Law and Order: Criminal Intent entitled “Silencer”. He additionally showed up on Criminal Minds in the season 4 scene, “Roadkill”, as Detective Quinn who requires the BAU to help examine after a progression of murders happen that seem to have been brought about by a sequential executioner’s vehicle close Bend, Oregon.
Timothy Carhart Age
Carhart was born on December 24, 1953 in Washington, D.C., United States.
Timothy Carhart Family
Information will be updated soon.
Timothy Carhart Wife
Carhat married his wife Lori Sebourn-Carhart in 1995.
Timothy Carhart Children
Carhart and Lori have three children and they reside in Malibu Lake, California.
Timothy Carhart Height
Carhart is approximately 1.93 m
Timothy Carhart Salary
Timothy’s salary is estimated to be between $10k to $50k per year.
Timothy Carhart Net Worth
His net worth is estimated to be around $250k.
Timothy Carhart Filmography
- Summerspell (1983) as Cecil Jr
- Ghostbusters (1984) as Violinist
- The Party Animal (1984) as Studly
- Witness (1985) as Zenovich
- Desperately Seeking Susan (1985) as Victoria’s Boyfriend
- Marie (1985) as Clayton Dawson
- Sweet Liberty (1986) as Eagleton, Stunt Coordinator
- Playing for Keeps (1986) as Emmett
- The Manhattan Project (1986) as Relief Guard
- The Rescue (1988) as Lt. Phillips
- Lovers, Partners & Spies (1988) as Jack Smith
- Working Girl (1988) as Tim Draper
- Pink Cadillac (1989) as Roy McGuinn
- The Hunt for Red October (1990) as Bill Steiner
- Thelma & Louise (1991) as Harlan Puckett
- Red Rock West (1993) as Deputy Greytack
- Heaven & Earth (1993) as Big Mike
- Beverly Hills Cop III (1994) as Ellis De Wald
- The X-Files (1995) as Virgil Incanto
- Candyman: Farewell to the Flesh (1995) as Paul McKeever
- Black Sheep (1996) as Roger Kovary
- Air Force One (1997) as Secret Service Agent at Checkpoint (uncredited)
- CSI: Crime Scene Investigation (2000-2003, TV Series) as Eddie Willows
- 24 (2002, TV Series) as Eric Rayburn
- The Remake (2016) as Francis Zelski